Carta is a cap table management solution for startups and private companies. It provides a comprehensive platform to manage equity, ownership, and compliance information in one central location. With Carta, businesses can track and manage the issuance of shares, options, and other equity-based compensation, as well as keep track of their shareholders, board members and other key stakeholders.
Carta also offers robust reporting and analytics capabilities that allow businesses to easily track the performance of their equity and make informed decisions about their ownership structure and equity distribution. This includes real-time cap table views, historical transaction reports, and advanced analytics. With these features, Carta is a powerful tool for managing a company's equity and ownership information, with a range of functionalities that can help startups and private companies to streamline and optimize their equity management process.
The integration between Easop and Carta makes it easier for businesses to grant equity to international hires and manage their equity more effectively. By automating the regulatory and tax complexities that come with incentivizing team members from different countries, Easop enables businesses to grant equity to their team faster and more cost-effectively.
Easop syncs with Carta in such a way that Easop users can manage their entire team equity workflow in Easop while making sure that the cap table is updated accordingly.
Connect Easop with your Carta account
To integrate with Carta, you’ll need:
- An active Carta subscription
- Sufficient permissions (”View company data”, “View employee equity data”)
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to set up the integration between Easop and Carta:
- Go to Get started for free
- Click on Create your account for free
- You will be re-directed to Carta’s log-in page: enter your Carta credentials and click on Log-in
- Select the Carta account (”Issuer accounts”) you’d like Easop to connect with (if several) and click on Authorize
- Complete the information needed to create your new Easop account
- Give Easop some time to sync and create your workspace (up to 30 seconds) ⏳
- Discover your workspace and unleash the true power of equity compensation 🎉
If you have any questions or need assistance with the Easop-Carta integration, please don't hesitate to contact our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is here to help you get the most out of this integration and ensure a smooth and seamless experience. Thank you for choosing Easop and we look forward to supporting you in your equity management efforts.